Monday, September 8, 2014

UNITY OF THE BANDS Grambling State University and University of Houston

This past weekend my alma mater Grambling State University played University of Houston.  Excited, I dropped what I was doing and headed to the game.  We lost big time (0 to 47), but I enjoyed seeing some of my college friends and just the over all excitment of college FOOTBALL was all I needed.

The highlight of the evening was halftime of course...hehe, but this halftime show was a little different from the ususal.  The bands combined as ONE.  With all of the racial issues we are having in the country at this time, it was such a breath of fresh air to witness this moment.  The students really had fun performing together and the fans went wild with excitment.

 The bands perfoming to "No Flex Zone"

The bands performing as ONE

Screen shot from the jumbo cam

Grambling preparing to take the field

Here is a video posted to youtube from a fan of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment